Welcomeeee!!!


This Blog is dedicated to all Yuri lovers or appreciators like me. You can download Yuri Anime, Hentai, Manga, and Doujins for free and also Futanari stuff. With some exceptions of other things. Use the search button at the top right side to search for what you need.

Currently the file hosts I use to upload things are MediaFire and Megaupload. MediaFire is for uploading Manga, Doujin, and HCGs. Megaupload is for uploading Hentai and Anime.

Please report any dead links or files that aren't working properly. I will re-upload them as soon as possible maybe in like two or three days if I'm not busy.

Enjoy Downloading.
And Leave some comments :]

Hakkou Hime To Tsuntsun Megane

Genre: Yuri, Futanari

Shirin is so hawt in this doujin. This is by far my favorite doujin from Minazuki Juuzoh.

Download: Here

16 comments:

  Anonymous

February 13, 2009 at 11:10 PM

I love it

  Anonymous

February 14, 2009 at 12:20 AM

You ought to seed your torrents.

  Shurei

February 14, 2009 at 9:36 AM

Oh I'm not in charge of that my friend helps me. I guess I'll upload my own torrents then

  Anonymous

February 14, 2009 at 9:51 AM

That doesn't really matter at least they provided a Direct Link

  Anonymous

February 14, 2009 at 12:27 PM

direct link is not working, can you upload to rapidshare instead?

  Shurei

February 14, 2009 at 6:12 PM

The link is working MediaFire's kinda acting weird try to refresh the page and try again it works for me.

  Anonymous

February 16, 2009 at 6:17 PM

Don't know what's going on with Mediafire, but I'm having issues dling this... dl's an empty file.

Refreshed (several times) and attempted again with same results. Server just too busy at the moment perhaps?

  Anonymous

February 17, 2009 at 3:48 AM

Yeah, I'm experiencing the same problem as anon@ 2009-02-16, 6:17 PM. And the torrent no longer apperas on nyaatorrents.

  Ghostrill

August 6, 2009 at 2:32 PM

dead link

  Anonymous

August 15, 2009 at 8:45 PM

You should upload chocolate melancholy in english its soo hawt!

  Anonymous

August 15, 2009 at 8:46 PM

please make this site xml, i would really love gettin updates from my psp

  Anonymous

September 12, 2009 at 2:19 PM

link's dead...or you put up the wrong link. I get error 320.

  Anonymous

October 23, 2009 at 6:44 AM

link dead

  Anonymous

November 11, 2009 at 11:20 AM

http://www.mediafire.com/?nxghyjmit0o
working link

  Anonymous

December 10, 2009 at 4:30 PM

the link for Hakkou Hime To Tsuntsun Megane is not working.
It must have been remove or something after a certain period.
Is it alright to torrent it?
Thanks.

  Stretchman

August 11, 2010 at 6:24 AM

Hakkou Hime To Tsuntsun Megane: file not found. I just found this site yesterday. A quick glance tell me it is very generous.I am looking forward to extensive exploration. And I will leave comments.It is not fair to you to take from you what we want and then to deny to you, our benefactor, what you want: feedback

Stretchman